-   -   Remove Decimal from Calculations (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10148-remove-decimal-calculations.html)

Jake

Remove Decimal from Calculations

Is there a way to multiply by a value in a cell, but only by the whole number?

So if a cell's value is 2.2143, and I multiply by another cell with a value
of 2, I want the result to be 4 (not rounded). Can this be done?

Naz

You can use the INT function. e.g

=Int(A1)+A2

Assuming 2.2143 is in A1 and 2 is in A2