Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I make circle within circle graphs in Excel 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Are you referring to the Donut chart style?

Cheers
Andy

Lance wrote:

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ken Ken is offline

Hi Andy,
Thanks for the response.
Don't know if I'm referring to the Donut chart style.
What I'd like to be able to do is have a circle represent 100% of something
with an inner circle represent a subset of the larger circle.
I'll try using the donut, but I'm not sure that will do it.
Thoughts?
Thanks, again.
Ken