keithpt

Default How do I make a formula refer to given data even if I do a sort f.

I want to create a formula in a spreadsheet that refers to specific cells of
data. However, I also want to be able to sort my data but keep the formula
refering to the same information. IE, say I have a collumn of ten numbers.
I would like to be able to have a formula take the average of the first 5
listed. If I then did a sort function of these ten numbers that changes the
order of the numbers, I want my formula to have the same result because it is
still referencing the correct information.