Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Positioning x axis at bottom of chart with negative values

Hi,

Not sure you want to reverse the order of the values.

Select the horizontal axis and then on the Axis Option section of the
Format dialog set the Axis Labels to the Low position.

Cheers
Andy

On 25/02/2010 14:22, Debs1967 wrote:
Im using Office 2007 and have a simple line chart with negative values on the
Y axis. I have ticked the 'values in reverse order' on the Y axis but the X
axis flipped to the top of the chart. How can I keep it at the bottom please?
Thank you

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info