Cal Bears Go

Default Help Finding Autosaved Document

I'm running Office 2003 on XP professional, post SP2. Last night, while I
had numerous documents open, a little microsoft icon said there were updates
available. I downloaded the documents, and was then told it was necessary to
reboot my machine, and I was asked if I wanted to do so now or later. I said
later, and went to bed. When I woke up, my machine had rebooted. None of my
documents were saved. I was able to find the temporary versions of my Word
documents, but I absolutely cannot find any of the Excel documents, and I've
looked in the regular places. Any suggestions on how to find them??? I lost
10 days of irreplacible work.
--
David Michael