Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default LastRow of Data

If col A, something like

range("a1").end(xldown).offset(2).delete
or
range("a1").end(xldown).offset(2).entirerow.delete

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"phmckeever" wrote in message
Hello,
I am working with an Excel VBA Macro.

I need to be able to find the lastRow of Data. In the data below, it is
"881222 3 31-dec-10". However, I am working with 70 files; and, the
number
of rows will vary from file to file; but, the '25 rows selected' count
statement ALWAYS appears on the second rows after the end of the data.

I need a statement that will find the lastrow of data, move forward to the
second row following the 'end of data', and delete the 'row count
statement'.

Here is an example of the files that I am formatting:

CODE BRAND PLACED
1466 1 31-Dec-06
23221 1 31-Dec-10
77779 1 31-Dec-10
81223 3 31-Dec-10
99830 3 31-Dec-10
149978 1 31-Jan-06
159027 1 31-Dec-10
159194 1 31-Dec-10
159225 1 31-Dec-10
200721 1 31-Dec-10
200809 1 31-Dec-10
378889 3 31-Dec-10
747811 1 31-Dec-10
747884 1 31-Dec-10
768001 1 31-Dec-50
768002 1 31-Dec-50
800959 1 31-Dec-10
800982 1 31-Dec-10
802007 1 1-Sep-06
805033 2 31-Dec-10
805034 2 31-Dec-10
805035 2 31-Dec-10
805036 2 31-Dec-10
805037 2 31-Dec-10
881222 3 31-Dec-10

25 rows sele cted.

Can you help me with this. Thank you in advance.

phmckeever