Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vijay Kotian Vijay Kotian is offline

Default In Macros within the autofiltered icon to change data how possible

Hi,

I have autofiltered the header line of first row. I require the data within
the autofiltered icon to move one by one till end of record i.e. when we
click on autofilter icon we get list of records available within the
autofilter icon. Is it possible to change it one by one through "For Next"
or by Loop so that the data selected through autofilter can be used for
further processing and go to next record again for processing till the end of
the record one by one within the autofiltered icon.

Vijay