bpeltzer

Default Would like to add 20 working/weekdays to a date

Without creating a formula, my approach would be:
Add 28 calendar days. (Just add the number 28 to the starting date)
If that result is a holiday, add another day (use a vlookup to check).
If that result is a holiday, add another day (repeat this step for as many
consecutive holidays as your calendar provides).
If that result is a Saturday, add another day (use the IF and WEEKDAY
functions).
If that result is a Sunday, add another day.
Hopefully that gets you started. --Bruce

"Pete" wrote:

Ideally I would like a formula that will add 20 working days (British
calendar) to a date in another cell. I don't know if this is possible so as
an alternative, what would the formula be for 20 weekdays?

Many thanks,
Pete