Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
confused confused is offline

Default trying to make a table where one number stays the same

Alright I am trying to write a formula for interest. So far it is =(SUM
X,(Product(X,Y))). Alright the problem i am having is i want my program to
look really clean and i have y as the percent interest one would be getting
as a number in a cell at the top of the column and i want to be able to use
that as a number in my formula that all you see is for example A5. is there
anyway that when i continue to carry and copy it down my row that i can keep
it as a5. essentially making it some absolute?