chris_rip

I tried this method and was able to bring in the numbers. The problem is
that they come in on top of each other and also I need to put a space between
the two numbers to make them in different columns. I tried to do a set of 10
data files and I saw 2 sets directly on top of each, meaning that one set was
A1 to A1000 and the other set was A1001 to A2000. Within each cell there are
2 different numbers and I need them to be in separate columns. Also, I
didn't see the other 8 sets of data. Ideally, I'd like to see them side by
side 1:1000 with a space between each two columns. I'm not sure if this is
possible using a dos command. Let me know if you have any other suggestions
or need any other info. from me. Thanks again.

"Bryan Hessey" wrote:

Assuuming that the files are all of the same two-column format, in a DOS
Command Prompt window:
Copy File1.txt + File2.txt + File3.txt + File4.txt + File5.txt
File2Import.txt
and import the combined file

--
Bryan Hessey